Monday, May 11, 2009

Watching an evening Star!
We, that are no more young , are better able to remember things which befell us in our distant youth, than the passages of later days. For this reason it is, that the companions of my strong and vigorous years present themselves more immediately to me in this corner of the universe looking for an evening star to appear in the twilight. Every memory that returns to my imagination raises different passions, according to the the circumstances of their departure.
No matter how, I still behold the smiling earth-- A large train of challenges were coming on to my memory, when suddenly the phone rang and interrupted me with a call, that I lost the deal.
May be I can just wait for another day. There may be a evening star , a cheer for me to have attempted what I am still pursuing. learning to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment